Diaper care and description
Alaskan Wildlings brand, one size cloth pocket diaper.
- Waterproof Outer (PUL- polyurethane laminate) - no cover needed
- Super Soft Athletic Wicking Jersey lining, provides a gentle hypoallergenic touch.
- Tummy panel to help stop those pesky tummy sleeper leaks.
- Large Back Pocket Opening - for easy stuffing.
- Gentle Leg Elastics - contain messes and help prevent leaks.
- Adjustable snaps provide a secure, snug fit.
- Adjustable Rise Snaps - one size (8-35lbs) with 3x3 rise snaps to for easy customization for the perfect fit.
- Simple two tab snap system, for less confusion.
Before use, be sure to wash all items first. Diapers require one wash, inserts require 3-4 washes (drying in between washes is not necessary.) to reach maximum absorbency levels.
Washing: Shake off/plop solid excrement into the toilet. Then Cold prewash, no detergent. Wash hot with cloth diaper safe detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives such as bleach, or fabric softener. As this can cause the break down of the material, and/or repelling. We do NOT recommend drying diapers in the dryer. We highly recommend air drying.